söndag 30 juni 2013

Organic, home grown sweet physalis berries. ~ for me this is luxury

Finally after days of rain there's sun shining on me . I'm outside on my terass and soaking up as much as  possible. Been reading up on some herbs. I want to make different herb teas and I've been picking some raspberrys leaves and later this week I'll pick St. John's wort maybe even blend them together with some lemon balm and lemonpeels also. I think that would be great. Here you can read up on raspberry leaves good intentions for you

Do you make your own herbal tea ? please share !.

Sunshine comes in many ways. I tasted my own first home grown physalis today ! Oh sweet happiness. 



For me this is luxury. Organic homegrown physlis berries.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Please DO share you're thoughts // Ilahinoor