tisdag 15 maj 2012

Current status of Ilahinoor creations

Where have I been? Well to tell you the truth my dear dear readers I'm currently battling with breast cancer. So I've been fully focused on getting better and to heal myself with delicious raw and super food. And recently I made a small operation and so far so good but will see in the near future what will be. I'm really living day by day now. Don't know what tomorrow will bring. I haven't been creating at all but that doesn't mean I have'nt been creative. I get these periods sometimes when I just gather inspiration and then a month later I let it all come out in new Ilahinoor creations. And with this lifechanging experience in my luggage I'm sure the outcome will be spectacular. Take care beautiful ones!

2 kommentarer:

Please DO share you're thoughts // Ilahinoor